- Biden Aims to Inject New Energy Into US Relations With African Nations The New York Times
- Biden Touts Billions in US-Africa Deals at Summit of 50 African Delegations Voice of America
- Post Politics Now: Biden calls for ‘African leadership at the table’ as he addresses summit The Washington Post
- Opinion: Joe Biden invited 49 African leaders to Washington this week. Here’s why that matters CNN
- Ivor Ichikowitz: US-Africa Leaders Summit is an opportunity we all must seize Chicago Tribune
- View Full Coverage on Google News
CITATION: , Biden Aims to Inject New Energy Into US Relations With African Nations – The New York Times, December 15, 2022 2:11 am.