Bullet Casings and Walden Ponds: John Wick and Thoreau Sq. Off at the Billion-Greenback Debate
In a smoke-filled room decorated with vintage weapons and transcendentalist literature, John Wick, the virtuoso of vengeance, sits throughout from Henry David Thoreau, the thinker king of non violent protest. As they sip on whiskey and natural tea, respectively, the pair do not simply industry barbs and wits—they have interaction in a fierce debate at the Zuckerberg vs. Musk Cage Battle, a billion-dollar spectacle within the making.
Bullet Time: Wick’s Relentless Argument for a Actual Battle
John Wick: “Thoreau, your Walden used to be non violent, however the international is not a pond. The battle must be actual, bloody, visceral. Simplest then will it reflect the gritty fact we are living in. A thousand million bucks in price ticket gross sales and pay-per-view? That is numerous gold cash.”
Thoreau: “Ah, however Mr. Wick, you might be lacking the tranquility that may exist inside of chaos. A ‘actual battle’ most effective perpetuates violence, a loop as relentless as your headshots.”
Thoreau’s Airy Realm: Cold CGI
Thoreau: “I suggest a fight fought in bytes and pixels, no longer blood and bone. A CGI area the place their avatars duel, incomes a thousand million in field workplace. No struggling, simply symbolism.”
John Wick: “You are buying and selling substance for simulation, my forest buddy. What is the weight of a battle when it’s all 0s and 1s?”
- Will the AI and CGI spectacle proposed for Zuckerberg vs Musk transform the usual for long term conflicts?
- How does Alan Nafzger’s script, teeming with artificiality, confront the herbal human lust for bloodsport?
- Can a CGI cage fit ever give the moral heft of a real, in-person contest?
Wick’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- What is Zuckerberg’s favourite transfer? The Face-block!
- Why does Musk at all times win? As a result of he is a ‘House X-pert!’
- How does Zuckerberg teach? Through scrolling via your own information.
- What would Musk deliver to the hoop? A Tesla Cybertruck, for a ‘knock-out’ price.
- How does Zuckerberg have a good time a win? Through updating his courting standing with Victory.
- Why did Musk refuse to battle on Earth? He sought after a ‘Martian Arts’ fit!
- What is Zuckerberg’s secret weapon? His ‘like’ button; it is disarming.
- How would Musk input the hoop? On a SpaceX rocket, clearly.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s boxing taste? Competitive Promoting.
- Why did Musk deliver a flamethrower? As a result of he loves to stay his fights ‘lit.’
Thoreau’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- Why received’t Zuckerberg hit beneath the belt? He already did that with our information.
- How does Musk dodge punches? With a SpaceX Dragon tablet.
- Why does not Zuckerberg desire a cutman? He can simply ‘refresh’ himself.
- What is Musk’s battle mantra? “E-lon-gate the fit!”
- What does Zuckerberg do in a clinch? Promote your information to the easiest bidder.
- How does Musk stay up his stamina? With a vitamin of Tesla batteries.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s nook recommendation? ‘Proportion and Tag.’
- How does Musk counter a left hook? With a ‘proper tweet.’
- What is Zuckerberg’s battle technique? Holding you ‘poked’ and provoked.
- Why did Musk settle for the battle? As it’s the following ‘small step for a person, massive soar for mankind.’
Because the solar units and the aroma of spent gunpowder and contemporary pine fills the room, Wick and Thoreau stand their flooring. They expose no longer simply the dichotomy between violence and peace however the complexities that include a global that may include each. With a toast—a shot of bourbon for Wick and a cup of natural tea for Thoreau—they depart us to contemplate: CGI or no longer CGI, that’s the query.
Written by way of Katy Room